Latest Gujarat Travel Guidelines Covid-19 : Gujarat Health Department Published Travel Guidelines Covid-19 from January 8 to January 15 2022
- The new guidelines will apply from January 8 to January 15
- The hotel-restaurant will be open until 10 p.m.
- Registration must be done on DIGITAL GUJARAT PORTAL for marriage
- Exemption of sick person, pregnant woman or disabled person from traveling with attendant
Latest Gujarat Travel Guidelines Covid-19
Gujarat Interstate Travel Guidelines
- All passengers traveling to the state of Gujarat from other states or UT mandatorily need a negative RT-PCR report, not older than 72 hours, from an ICMR approved laboratory.
- All passengers need to download the Aarogya Setu app.
- Passengers traveling to Surat have to fill the Novel Corona Self Reporting Form and download the SMC Covid-19 Tracker app.
Gujarat on Friday imposed night curfew in 10 cities all over the state between 10 PM to 6 AM. These cities are Ahmedabad, Surat,Vadodara, Rajkot,Gandhinagar, Junagadh, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Anand and Nadiad.
“Political/social programs, weddings to have max 400 person capacity in open and 50 per cent of space capacity in closed venues;100 persons allowed in funerals,” Gujarat Chief Minister Office announced in a statement on Friday.
More than 4000 cases of Corona-Omicron have been reported in the state. Following which, a core committee meeting was held at the residence of Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel, who felt the need to re-impose restrictions in the state. New restrictions on Corona have been imposed since the meeting. A curfew has been imposed in 10 cities from 10 pm to 6 am. While Std. 1 to 9 schools are closed. However online education will continue. The new guideline will be in effect from January 8 to January 15.
Finally, during the second wave of Corona, in May and June, 2021, the Gujarat government issued Corona guidelines. Now, eight months later, such a situation has arisen again.
Instructions to follow during night curfew
- Sick persons, pregnant women, disabled persons will be allowed to travel with the attendant for treatment.
- Passengers will have to be allowed to travel by presenting train, airport, ST or city bus tickets.
- No public functions like political, social, educational, cultural, religious functions of any kind will be held during the night curfew period.
- Citizens / Officers / Employees associated with the required service will have to submit the required credentials as requested during the transfer.
- In case of unavoidable circumstances, the persons who have come out will have to submit their identity card, doctor’s prescription, medical documents and other proofs.
- The officer / employee on duty will have to show humane attitude along with the persons who have gone out in unavoidable circumstances.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Required service / activities will continue without any control
- The service directly associated with the operation of COVID-19 as well as the services associated with the essential / immediate service will continue.
- Medical, paramedical and ancillary health services.
- Oxygen production and distribution system.
- Dairy, Milk-Vegetable, Fruit Production, Distribution and Sales and Home Delivery Service.
- The vegetable market and fruits market will continue.
- Grocery, bakery, sale of all kinds of food items and all online services for selling.
- Cereal and spice grinding bell.
- Household tiffin services and take away facility services from the hotel / restaurant.
- Internet / Telephone / Mobile Service Provider / IT And IT. Related Services
- Print and electronic media, newspaper distribution.
- Petrol, Diesel, LPG / CNG / PNG related Pumps, Operation of Production Unit, Port of Loading, Terminal Deposits, Plants and related Transportation, Distribution and Repairing Services .
- Post and courier service.
- Private security service
- Services related to animal feed, fodder and animal medicine and treatment.
- Production, transportation and supply management of agricultural operations, pest control and other essential services.
- Interstate, interdistrict and intercity transport services and related e-commerce services.
- All types of manufacturing / industrial units and units supplying raw materials will continue and transportation for their staff will continue. In the meantime strictly follow the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Construction activities will continue, during which COVID-19 related guidelines will have to be strictly followed.
- During this period, the bank management will have to ensure that the money supply in the ATMs is maintained continuously.
- All should strictly adhere to face cover, mask and social distinguishing.
- The concerned Police Commissioners / District Magistrates will have to issue a notification under the provisions of Cr.PC and Gujarat Police Act for the implementation of this order in their jurisdiction.
Rules and concessions of night curfew
- Exemption of sick person, pregnant woman or disabled person from traveling with attendant.
- Passengers traveling by bus, train or plane. Tickets must be shown.
- Exemption to employees, officers involved in essential services.
- Those who go out in unavoidable circumstances will have to submit identity card, doctor’s prescription or treatment papers.
- The officer / employee should have a humane approach with the exit in unavoidable circumstances.
Curfew Relief – Exemption from this service / operation
- Medical, para-medical, related services.
- Oxygen production and distribution operations.
- Internet, telephone, mobile service providers and IT related services.
- Exemption for employees involved in print and electronic media and newspaper distribution.
- Employees involved in petrol, diesel, LPG, CNG, PNG services will get exemption.
- Post, courier services and private security services.
- Services related to animal feed, fodder and veterinary medicine. Agricultural oriented operations, pest control and other essential services.
- Services related to transportation and storage of essential goods.
- Units supplying raw materials to all industries will continue. Approved vehicle transactions for their staff.
- Construction related activities can be continued.
What restrictions and concessions will be given in which areas?
- Shop-Trade-Business: Shops, Commercial Establishments, Lari-Galla, Shopping Complex, Marketing Yard, Weekly Gujri Bazaar, Hat, Haircutting Shop, Spa-Salon, Beauty Parlor and and commercial activities can be continued till 10 pm. Two doses of vaccine will be mandatory for shop-office owners, administrators and employees.
- Hotel Restaurants: Up to 75% of seating capacity can be kept open until 10 p.m. Hotel restaurant home delivery services will continue until 11 p.m.
- Political, religious, educational public events: can be held in open space with a limit of only 400 people. Closed or indoor venues can accommodate up to 50% of capacity and up to a maximum of 400 people.
- Gym, Cinema, Waterpark, Library: Only 50% of seating capacity will be allowed. Even in an auditorium or assembly hall 50% of the seating capacity will be allowed.
- Restrictions for wedding occasions: Can be held in open space with a limit of 400 people only. Closed or indoor venues can accommodate up to 50% of capacity and up to a maximum of 400 people. For marriage, registration has to be done on Digital Gujarat Portal. However these restrictions are currently 15 Jan. Enough is enough. Weddings will not be held till this date. Jan 15 Even then, restrictions are likely to be extended.
- Funeral / Burial: A maximum of 100 people may attend a funeral or burial.
- Transportation: 75% of the capacity passengers will be allowed in the non-AC bus. Passengers will not be allowed to stand. AC buses also allow passengers with a maximum capacity of 75%. (Special Note: Bus transport services will be exempt from night curfew.)
- Public Gardens: Can be open till 10 pm. Social distant, masks will be indispensable.
- About school-college and exams: Only online classes will be held in schools from Std 1 to 9 till 31st January. Offline education will be completely closed. Competitive examinations for school, college examinations or recruitment may be conducted with SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) in strict compliance with Corona guidelines.
- Sports stadium / sporting event: A match or competition can be held without the presence of spectators.