Marriage Permission In Gujarat : Digital Gujarat Portal Marriage Registration Online Registration for Organizing Marriage function @ digitalgujarat.gov.in
Marriage Permission In Gujarat
Because of this recent Corona virus’s second wave there’s lots of new guidelines published by gujarat government. The most important guideline would be about marriage function in gujarat.
As per the Government if anyone is arranging a marriage function there can not be more than 50 people in the function. Also you have to get the permission to arrange the function online.
The Marriage permission process is arranged on digital gujarat portal. This is the portal which government is using for some time now. Citizens of gujarat can get marriage license, Marriage permission, income certificate application etc from this portal.
Online Registration for Organizing Marriage function:- Also in this national emergency, it is our duty to respect the protocols. It doesn’t matter authority comes to check or not. It is our duty to stop the spread of covid-19 by inviting very few people to the marriage function and also to keep the social distancing at the function.
But today we are going to talk about the permission of marriage and how to get it online from digitalgujarat.gov.in
How to get marriage permission from digital gujarat portal :
Actually the process is very simple but you would get confused if you do not have account already. They have published the guideline also in the portal but if you are feeling difficulty in getting permission online then obviously it could be difficult to find the guideline pdf.
Don’t worry we are here to help you. We will guide you from registering at the portal to getting the marriage permission online.
- To get the permission from digital gujarat portal first you have to do is register in digitalgujarat.gov.in. So open www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Now you will see button/link named register in upper right side corner.
- once you find the link click on it and you will see registration form.
- Enter Mobile number, email, password and captcha code in the portal.
- Click on save button after entering and reconfirming all the details.
- Now you will get OTP in the mobile number. Enter it for the verification and you are registered in the digital gujarat portal.
- Now Re-open the home page of digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Instead of clicking on the register button this time you have to click on login button.
- Then select login using the mobile number or email id whichever is convenient for you.
- Once you are logged in into the portal you will see your profile there.
- Find “Request new service” link there and click on it.
- There click on “Online registration for Organizing marriage function” option.
- There fill up the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Now click on submit button and you will get your marriage permission.
- You can print out the permission as a hard copy for future use.
Required Documents For marriage permission in gujarat?
There are several documents you will have to upload at the digital gujarat portal while you are filling up the permission form.
Required Documents needed for the permission are,
- Any Document of marriage proof
- Applicant Address proof
- Any other Document
Digital Gujarat Portal Marriage Registration
If you have already used digital gujarat portal and if you have login credntial for the portal the you do not have to do the registration again. You can simply use the previous login credential and get the marriage permission right away.
MaruGujaratPost.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.
Connect with us:
|WhatsApp Group||: Get Details|
|Telegram Channel||: Get Details|
|Android Application||: Download|
|Join Group (Email Alerts)||: Get Details|
|Facebook Page||: Get Details|
|Instagram Page||: Get Details|
|Google News||: Get Details|