SSC CHSL Bharti 2022 : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a detailed notification For Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) at ssc.nic.in. SSC has announced a total of 4500+ vacancies of Lower Division Clerks, Junior Secretariat Assistants, Postal Assistants, Sorting Assistants, and Data Entry Operators.
SSC CHSL Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2022|
|CHSL Last Date||04 January 2023|
- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2022
Also View :
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.)
Application Fee For SSC GD Constable Notification 2022
- Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
- Candidates need to pass through 3 Tiers in order to be eligible to get appointed in SSC CHSL exam. The selection process has been briefly mentioned in the table given below:
- Tier – I: Objective Multiple Choice (Computer-Based (online)
- Tier – II: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Pen and Paper mode)
- Tier – III: Skill Test/Typing Test (Wherever Applicable)
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022
- SSC CHSL (Tire 1)
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 200
- Time: 1 hour (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
- Negative Marking: 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- SSC CHSL Subjects:
- English Language (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- General Intelligence (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions of 50 Marks)
- General Awareness (25 Questions of 50 Marks).
- SSC CHSL (Tier 2)
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Essay Writing of 200 – 250 words Approx
- Letter/Application Writing of 150-200 words Approx
- Time: 1 Hour
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 33%
- SSC CHSL (Tier 3)
- Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and PA / SA: Candidates will be given a typing test of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi to be completed in 10 minutes.
- DEO: Candidates will be asked to type 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on a Computer (15000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) in 15 minutes. The printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions (3700-4000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- SSC CHSL DV 2022
- All the candidates qualified for Document Verification (DV) are required to appear for DV along with the photocopies and original documents.
- Important Note: Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Tests, and Medical Standards are required for the post of Lower Division Clerk in BRO.
How to Apply SSC GD Constable Bharti 2022 ?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Interested and eligible candidates should go to the official website at https://ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, they will have to click on the recruitment link and complete the registration process
- They should submit the required documents
- Cross-check the details and submit the form
- Take its printout for future reference Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for checking if the link for other circles has been activated. Once it is active, the direct link will be updated here as well.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06/12/2022 to 04/01/2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 04/01/2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04/01/2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 05/01/2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank): 06/01/2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: Feb-Mar, 2023
|Official Notification||View Notification|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|MaruGujaratPost Homepage||Click Here|