Manav Sampada Portal Registration, Login @ehrms.nic.in : Right information about Manav Sampada Portal will be made available to you in our Post. By which you can easily apply for it. Along with this, you will also be provided with vinformation about the services and eligibility. Apart from this, step-by-step information will also be provided to you regarding the process of applying. So read our Post carefully till the end.
Manav Sampada Portal
The full name of this portal is eHRMS Manav Sampada. You can register for this scheme in online mode only. This portal is being released at the state level. Therefore, only residents of this state can apply for this.
This portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Which was launched in 2022. The benefit of this portal will be made available to government employees only. For more information, you can check only by visiting the official website.
Benefits of Manav Sampada Portal
Some of the benefits that will be provided to you through this portal are as follows-
- Any personal details or information can be easily entered into this portal.
- All government employees can easily apply for leave through this.
- You can submit your leave application sitting at home.
- You can easily get any details related to your work online.
- If digitization is promoted through this portal, then a lot of time is also saved.
Service Provided in your Manav Sampada Portal
All the services provided on this portal are as follows-
- Customize order format at the department level
- Online complaint
- Online transfer
- Joining orders and granting relief
- Standardized Off Service Book Format in 12 Forms
- User-defined form
- Online April
- Online pension
- News and forms are available in the permanent language
- Join online / give relief
- Online promotion
- Role-based access
- Online inquiries from the department officials
- Self-registration through API
- Multilingual SSRS
- Online Vacancy / Recruitment
- Dynamic Form-Wise Help
- DSS. dashboard for
- Online holiday
- Dynamic services
- Online tour
- Dynamic acr, etc.
Also View :
Eligibility Criteria for Manav Sampada Portal
To apply, you have to keep some things in mind which are as follows-
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh to apply.
- Only government employees can apply for this.
- You must be registered in the department to apply.
- If you are not registered with the department then you cannot apply.
How to log in to Manav Sampada Portal?
- To log in you have to open the official website.
Whose link is- www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘eHRMS Login’.
- On the next page, you have to select your department.
- Also, fill in your ID and Password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Login’.
- In this way, you will be logged in.
How to download a Service Book?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After that click on ‘Employee Service Book Details’ on the home page.
- On the next page, fill in your eHRMS code and click on Access.
- After that, you can easily download it.
How to apply for leave in Manav Sampada Portal?
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Manav Sampada Portal.
- On the home page, you have to select your reporting officer.
- Your form will open on the next page.
- In which you have to select your leave, Block Education Officer.
- Then you have to click on ‘Apply for Leave’.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to enter your leave type and date.
- After filling in all the details click on submit.
If you want to ask anything about Manav Sampada Portal, then feel free to message us in the comment section. Stay connected with our website for more information.