WEBCSC Recruitment 2022 : West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission Published Vacancy Assistant/Assistant/Field Supervisor/Office Assistant /Marketing Procurement Assistant/Technical Assistant/ Computer/Cash Clerk/Supervisor Online Application Form Exam Date Admit Card Syllabus Download PDF: Eligible And Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification Given Below. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below
The Highlights of WEBCSC Vacancy 2022
|Organization Name||West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission ( WEBCSC )|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Any Degree from University Recognized By UGC or Equivalent|
|Type of Job||New Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date||22 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||21 January 2022|
WEBCSC recruitment Total Posts :-
- 276 Posts
Posts Names :-
- Lower Division Assistant/Assistant/Field Supervisor/Office Assistant /Marketing Procurement Assistant/Technical Assistant/ Computer/Cash Clerk/Supervisor
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 34 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant-11 Posts
- Assistant(Grade -III)-06 Posts
- Field Supervisor/Office Assistant – 02 Posts
- Office Assistant-03 Posts
- Marketing Procurement Assistant- 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant-02 Posts
- Computer/Cash Clerk-02 Posts
- Grade-III-03 Posts
- Supervisor-03 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Read In Official Advertisement Below Useful Link
Also View : SMC Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2021
- Lower Division Assistant – Rs. 26,605/-
- Assistant (Grade -III) – Rs. 29,544 (approx.)
- Field Supervisor/ Office Assistant (Grade-III) – Rs. 20,000/ pm.
- Office Assistant – Rs. 26,605/-
- Marketing Procurement Assistant – Rs. 26,605/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 26,605/-
- Computer/ Cash Clerk – Rs. 25,760/-
- Grade -III – Rs. 25729/-
- Supervisor – Rs. 16,400/-
WEBCSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the On-line examination, which will consist of two papers and an interview.
- Candidates for post code no 215001 will have to appear ON-LINE EXAMINATION, which will consist of one paper as follows; PAPER-I 150 no.s of MCQ type questions [Consisting of five subjects- (i) Quantitative Aptitude (ii) Test of Reasoning (iii) General Awareness (iv) English (v) Bengali, (vi) Accountancy.
- There will be negative marking @ 1:4. Full Marks: 150; Duration- 2 hours. Candidates for post code no 215002 will have to appear ON-LINE EXAMINATION, which will consist of one paper as follows; PAPER-I 150 no.s of MCQ type questions [Consisting of five subjects- (i) Quantitative Aptitude (ii) Test of Reasoning (iii) General Awareness (iv) English (v) Bengali. There will be negative marking @ 1:4. Full Marks: 150; Duration- 2 hours. Candidates will be called for Interview / Viva-voce Test on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER –I.
- Stage II: (A) Candidates will also have to appear in Practical Test in Basic Computer Knowledge (50 marks and qualifying in nature)
(B) Candidates will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the On-Line MCQ examination.
- Verification of Testimonials: Candidates, provisionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the On-Line Examination will have to produce before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also have to submit two sets of self-attested copies of the same. If any candidate fails to attend the Commission on the scheduled date(s) and /or fails to produce the required documents/ testimonials his/ her candidature will be liable to be cancelled. 4. Total marks for preparing final merit list: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in On- Line Examination and obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
Examination & Processing Fees:
- Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted Category- EC), UR Person with disabilities (PWD) – Rs.650/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B, OBC-A (EC), OBC-B (EC) – Rs.650/-
- Scheduled Castes (SC), SC (EC)- Rs.250/-
- Scheduled Tribes (ST), ST (EC) – Rs.250/-
WEBCSC Job 2022 Schedule
|WEBCSC Vacancy 2021 Starting Date||22th December 2021|
|Last Date||21st January 2022|
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website http://registration.webcsc.org/
|WEBCSC Recruitment portal||http://registration.webcsc.org/|
|WEBCSC Official Notification||[ Notification ]|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|