Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in to save the crop Product, the farmers of the Gujarat state can have the facility of storage of farm Product so that the crop production can be secured for a long time and the availability of safe crop storage godowns to the farmers can maintain the quality of farm Product and sell it at the right time. For this purpose, a scheme has been started from the year 2020-21 to provide assistance to the farmers of the state for setting up crop storage structures.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Details of Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana|
|Launched By||Pm Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||August 2021|
|Objective||old age protection and social security of Unorganized workers.|
|Monitored By||Agriculture & Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department|
|Helpline Number||1800 267 6888|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Any farmer in the state of Gujarat can take benefits of this scheme.
- Lifetime assistance per account can be availed Only one time.
- The structure of minimum 330 square feet area has to be constructed and the crop storage as specified in the resolution has to be prepared as per the specification of the structure. Details of assistance are subject to resolution. (which Given Below)
Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Beneficiary will get Rs. 50,000 or 50 Per cent total Expenditure (beneficiary will get Whichever is less assistance) per unitt create small godown, on-farm storage structure in farms. Construction of such structure will not require NA (Non Agriculture) permission.
Fiancial Year 2021-22: 4900
Also View : Gujarat Widow Remarriage Yojana 2021
District Wise Possible Target
1 Ahmedabad 215
2 Amreli 212
3 Aravalli 160
4 Anand 156
5 Kutch 364
6 Kheda 187
7 Gandhinagar 86
8 Gir Somnath 154
9 Chhota Udepur 58
10 Junagadh 111
11 Jamnagar 137
12 Tapi 17
13 Devbhumi Dwarka 55
14 Dahod 53
15 Narmada 30
16 Navsari 107
17 Panchmahal 115
18 Patan 207
19 Porbandar 34
20 Banaskantha 545
21 Botad 48
22 Bharuch 136
23 Bhavnagar 68
24 Mehsana 169
25 Ocean 133
26 Morbi 85
27 Rajkot 185
28 Vadodara 266
29 Valsad 104
30 Surat 119
31 Surendranagar 386
32 Sabarkantha 198
How to Apply Online For Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
- Step 1: First of all you have to go to the official site of the scheme i.e.https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2: It will open the home page in the front page in front of you then you have to click on the option ” schemes / યોજના “ it will redirect you to the next page.
- Step 3: Now you have to choose between many schemes.You can choose Agricultural schemes. then Click on પાક સંગ્રહ સ્ટ્રક્ચર (ગોડાઉન) – Scheme.
- Step 4: Now it will ask you if you are already registered in the scheme or not.As you are not registered then click on “No” and then click on “Proceed “.
- Step 5: Then you have to click on the “new registration”
- Step 6: This will open a registration form in front of you. Now you have to fill all the details asked in the form like your personal details, bank details, ration card details, and then captcha code.
- Step 7: After filling all the necessary details very carefully you have to click on the “submit” button.
- Step 8 : After successful registration, login to your account and continue applying for the scheme.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
- Starting Date For Application : 05/08/2021
- Last Date For Application : 04/09/2021
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ’s Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
You Can Apply To Official Website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in