IBPS SO Bharti 2022 | Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer posts in various banks of India.
IBPS SO 2022 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer posts in various banks of India. The registration for IBPS SO Exam for the year 2022-23 has already started on its website i.e. ibps. in
The Highlights of IBPS SO Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
Post Name: Specialist Officer
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 44 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 516 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 25 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I): 10 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 15 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 100 Posts
Educational Qualification IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 :
- IT Officer: (a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR (b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer: Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
Also View : SSC GD Bharti 2022, Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- (i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1991 and not later than 01.11.2001 (both dates inclusive))
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- The selection of candidates will be done through:
- IBPS SO 2022 Prelims Exam
- IBPS SO 2022 Mains Exam
- IBPS SO 2022 Interview
How to Apply IBPS SO Vacancy 2022 :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
Also View : Gujarat Forest Guard Bharti 2022
Important Dates :
|Online Application Starts on||01/11/2022|
|Online Applications will end on||21/11/2022|
Important Link :
|Official Recruitment Portal||https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/crpsoxioct22/|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|