IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification 7000 Post | IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 | IBPS Clerk CRP XII | IBPS Calendar 2022 | IBPS Clerk Prelims | IBPS Clerk Mains | IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection has invited online application forms for those who are looking for bank jobs through IBPS exams.The official notification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 has been released for the 7000+ vacancies of IBPS Clerk on 29th June 2022.Interested aspirants can submit their application forms through the official website at ibps.in after reading the official notification.
IBPS Clerk Notification has been released by IBPS on 29th June 2022 in the employment newspaper regarding dates for IBPS Clerk 2022. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 detailed official PDF will be released tomorrow on its official website. IBPS Clerk Online Application 2022 for CRP CLERKS-XII to begin on the 1st of July 2022 and continues till 21st of July 2022.
The Highlights of IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS|
|Post Name||Clerk (CRP-Clerk-XII)|
Post Name: Clerk (CRP-Clerk-XII)
Educational Qualification IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 :
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College/Institute.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 21.07.2022. Such certificates should be dated on or before 21.07.2022.
The candidates are required to check the participating bank’s list for the IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification Here we are providing participating banks list:
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- UCO Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years (As on 01.07.2022)
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Applicants will be called for 2 rounds:
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2022
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022
How to Apply IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022 :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
Important Dates :
|Online Application Starts on||01/07/2022|
|Online Applications will end on||21/07/2022|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||21/07/2022|
Important Link :
|Official Recruitment Portal||https://www.ibps.in/crp-clerical-cadre-xii/|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Join Telegram||Join Now|