esamajkalyan gujarat gov in : Today we will talk about e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat, a government-run website launched by the state of Gujarat. E-SamajKalyan was established to assist society’s less fortunate citizens, such as the economically disadvantaged. This scheme benefits a minority, physically disabled people, and people belonging to SC/ST. Under this plan, the government provides financial assistance to all the mentioned individuals. You can register yourself for this scheme at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
Continue reading to learn more about sjed e samajkalyan gujarat gov in ’s procedure, aims, eligibility requirements, and other details.
The Highlights of esamajkalyan gujarat gov in
Table of Contents
|Organization Name||Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED)|
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat e-SamajKalyan|
|Article Type||Nagarpalika Jobs|
|Initiated By||Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Eligible Beneficiaries||Minority Communities|
Economically Backward People
Physically and mentally challenged people
|New Registration||Click Here|
e samajkalyan gujarat
The Principle goal of the Gujarat state government is to strengthen the economy in rural and urban regions and empower economically disadvantaged individuals as well. The state government promises to provide monetary assistance to all scheduled cast, scheduled tribes, minorities, mentally and physically challenged, elderly individuals, beggers, and people living below the poverty line under this new groundbreaking
What is E-Samaj kalyan Portal?
The Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) has launched a new portal to promote the economic growth and development of the poor and disadvantaged people. The SJED promotes the economic and financial development of individuals from Scheduled Castes, the poor, and other marginalized groups in our nation.
The highlight of the E-Samajkalyan portal is that all the categories of people, including economically backward classes, Scheduled casts, orphans, Minority community, elderly, and physically and mentally challenged citizens, are offered financial assistance.
E-Samaj Kalyan Portal Necessary Document
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Cast Certificate
- BPL certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- Educational Document
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped People (If any)
e samaj kalyan gujarat registration
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official e-Samaj Kalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.
Also View : Anubandham Portal Gujarat
Applicants can pick the scheme and apply online after successfully logging into the E-Samaj Kalyan portal.
How Can I Track My SJED Registration?
Applicants must follow the procedures below to find out the status of their SJED Scheme application:
- Go to www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in to access the E-Samaj Kalyan site.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the link “Know Your Application Status.”
- Insert the application number and date of birth in the given format and hit the submit button. Now you will be able to track your SJED registration.
We hope you were able to get all of the information you needed about the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal. Here are a few crucial contact details for the E-Samajkalyan yojana in case you want more assistance.
|e Samaj Kalyan Official Website||Click Here|
|New User Registration||Apply Now|
|New NGO Registration||Apply Now|
|e Samaj Kalyan Application Status||Click Here|
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2021 – FAQs
07929701120 ( Ahmedabad)
Official Website Is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Citizens who belong to the underprivileged category can fill the application form.
Applicants can check their E Samaj Kalyan status from the official portal – https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
MaruGujaratPost.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.
Connect with us:
|WhatsApp Group||: Get Details|
|Telegram Channel||: Get Details|
|Android Application||: Download|
|Join Group (Email Alerts)||: Get Details|
|Facebook Page||: Get Details|
|Instagram Page||: Get Details|
|Google News||: Get Details|