Driving Licence In Gujarat From Sarthi Parivahan : Learning License in Gujarat: To legally drive a motor vehicle in the state of Gujarat, an individual must hold a valid driving license. A driving license can be obtained by an individual who holds a learning license. A learning license in Gujarat is issued as per the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 by the Gujarat RTO.
How To Get Learning Driving Licence ?
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning license to an individual on the basis of the class of vehicle he wants to drive. Below are the types of learning licenses issued to an individual in Gujarat:
- Learning license issued for a light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, delivery vans, etc.
- Learning license issued for a medium passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as tempos and minivans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for a medium goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as delivery trucks, tempos used for transportation of goods.
- Learning license issued for heavy passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as large buses and vans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for heavy goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as huge trucks and vans used for transporting goods.
- Learning license issued for a motorcycle without gear:This type of LL includes vehicles such as scooters and mopeds without gear.
- Learning license for light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as a car, bikes, etc. with gear.
Also View :
How To Get Learning Driving Licence | Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining Learning License in Gujarat
- To obtain a learning license for a motor vehicle not exceeding an engine capacity of 50cc, an individual should be above the age of 16 years and should obtain consent from his parents or guardian.
- To obtain a learning license for a light motor vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 18 years.
- To obtain a learning license for a commercial vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 20 years.
- An individual applying for a learning license should have conversed with traffic rules and regulations.
Documents Required for Obtaining a Learner’s License
The below documents have to be submitted to the Gujarat RTO to obtain a learning license in the state.
- Age and address proof documents such as utility bills, PAN card, Aadhar Card, school certificate, birth certificate, etc.
- Application Form 2
- Application fee of Rs. 30
- Learning license test fee of Rs. 25
- Application Form 2
- Passport size photographs
How To Apply Driving Licence In Gujarat ?
To obtain a permanent DL in Gujarat, it’s imperative for an individual to first obtain a learner’s license. An application for a learner’s license in Gujarat can be obtained by following either of the below processes.
- Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online [Direct Link] and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test
How To Get Learning Driving Licence ? How To Get Learning Driving Licence ?How To Get Learning Driving Licence In the state of Gujarat, the Gujarat RTO issues a duplicate learner’s license to an applicant whose original learning license is stolen, lost or damaged. In case of loss of the learner’s license, the applicant has to file an FIR, post which he can proceed with the application process.
- Documents required for obtaining a duplicate driving license in Gujarat
- Age and address proof documents
- Application Form LLD
- Applicable application fees
- FIR copy, in case of theft of the original LL
- Procedure to obtain a duplicate learning license in Gujarat
Gujarat Driving Licence – Important Links
|Apply Online Driving Licence||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|View MaruGujaratPost Home Page||Click Here|