Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 , Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023, from the year: 2022-23 for the first time online applications are invited through e-Samajkalyan Portal to provide coaching assistance benefit to socially and educationally backward class trainees and economically backward class girl students.
Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023
|Name of the scheme||Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023|
|under||Director Scheduled Tribes Welfare Gujarat State, Gandhinagar|
|Department Name||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Type of article||Government scheme|
|Last date to apply||31/01/2023|
|application||Apply Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023 Online Form 2022|
|benefit||Socially and educationally backward students of Scheduled Tribes and economically backward students|
Objective of Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 :
Coaching Assistance Scheme for Socially and Educationally Backward Class Trainees and Economically Backward Class Students of Scheduled Tribes
Who can take the benefit of coaching assistance scheme Gujarat 2023?
Online applications are invited through the e-Samajkalyan portal for granting Conchig assistance benefit.
- Special Incentive Assistance (Amount of Assistance Maximum Rs.20,000/-) to Trainees from Socially and Educationally Backward Classes undergoing training for competitive examination (Class-1, 2 & 3)
- Coaching assistance scheme for preparation of examinations like NEET, JEE, GUJCET to socially and educationally backward trainees and economically backward students
(Amount of assistance maximum Rs.20,000/-)
- Coaching assistance scheme for preparation of ALL INDIA level competitive exams like IIM, CEPT, NIFT, NL as well as IELTS, TOFEL, GRE required to go abroad (Amount of assistance maximum Rs.20,000/-)
The trainees will be eligible for coaching assistance based on the following norms
- Socially and educationally backward class trainees (Both male and female students) and economically backward class students who are natives of Gujarat will be eligible for this scheme.
- The trainee should have secured 70% or more marks in class-10th.
- The trainee should be a student of science stream.
- The annual income limit of the trainee’s family should be Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
- The trainee has to obtain the training attendance certificate from the institute and submit it.
- The trainee will be able to get the benefit of this scheme only once in class-12.
- The trainee cannot be employed at any other place during the training. If proved to be so, the full amount has to be recovered by the Director, Vikshti Jati Kalyan.
- A Chartered Accountant’s certificate of three years experience of the organization should be obtained from the organization and submitted.
Also View :
Coaching Assistance Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
For the preparation of NEET, JEE, GUJCET, PMT examination to economically backward students whose income is less than Rs.4.50 lakhs, coaching pay within the limit of Rs.20,000/- per student has been determined by fixing the result base criteria and selecting the institutions and implementing the institution. Scheme for disbursement of aid to institutions implemented.
Important Links for Coaching Assistance Scheme :
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Complete information on organization norms||Click Here|
|Apply online for new user||Click Here|
|Apply online for registered user||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp group||Click Here|
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website of Coaching Sahay Yojana ?
Official Website Is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
What Is Last Date Of Gujarat Coaching Assistance Scheme 2022
Coaching Sahay Yojana Last Date Is 31/01/2023