Gujarat Nursing Admission | bsc Nursing, GNM, ANM merit list 2021-22 gujarat Admissions Procedure and Details 2021 The Government of Gujarat, Keep visiting MaruGujaratPost.Com for more jobs and study material updates.
Nursing / ANM/ GNM Admissions in Gujarat Highlights
|Admission For||Nursing / ANM/ GNM Courses in Gujarat|
|Conducted by||ACPMEC (Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses|
|Admission Through||Merit List|
www.medadmgujarat.org Nursing ANM/GNm Merit List
Gujarat Nursing Admission
Physiotherapy, B.Sc. Nursing, G.N.M., A.N.M. Announcement for online PIN distribution and online registration for Naturopathy, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Optometry and Occupational Therapy courses Gujarat Board Gujarat Nursing Admission
- Gujarat GNM Admission 2021 Nursing programmes at UMU are an excellent blend of theory and practical and duly approved by INC (Indian Nursing Council).
- The teaching-learning process is strongly drawn from industry practitioners.
- The componets of interactive seminars, guest lectures and workshops have been incorporated to educate students on the latest Nursing practices and competencies.
- Placement opportunities with prestigious hospitals are made available for UMU graduates through its placement services.
bsc nursing merit list 2021-22 gujarat
|Gujarat Nursing B.Sc Nursing, ANM, GNM merit list 2021||Click here|
Gujarat B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- Eligibility : 12th
- Duration : 4 Years
Gujarat GNM Admission 2021
- Eligibility : 12th
- Duration : 2 Years
Gujarat ANM Admission 2021
- Eligibility : 12th
- Duration : 2 Years
Central Board, Council of Indian School Certificate Examination Board, Cambridge International Board For students who have passed the examination conducted by the Board (Science stream, General stream, Higher North Basic stream and Vocational stream) in Std.
How is the B.Sc/ANM/GNM Nursing Merit List 2021 Counted? :
- As the Gujarat Nursing Committee does not conduct any entrance exam, therefore the selection of the candidates will take place only on the aggregate marks of Class 12th. There will be separate merit for Category candidates as well for Gujarat B.Sc, ANM, and GNM.
Also View : Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Calculation Process Used To Prepare the B.Sc Nursing Merit List :
- Total Marks for preparing the list will be based on the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects in 12th Class.
- Total Marks = Language Subjects + Best 3 Subjects
- The Consortium shall issue an advertisement in two English and two Gujarati prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State and invite an application from the eligible candidates for the admissions to the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses on the management seats. The Consortium by advertisement shall notify the date of issue of application forms, centers from where the application forms may be obtained and where IO be submitted, last date for submission of application forms, details of fees to be paid and eligibility criteria and numbers of seats available for admission on the management seats and such other information. as may be necessary in this behalf.
How to Apply Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021 :
- For Online Registration student must have purchased PIN from Help Centre. Candidate can Register himself by visiting Website of Admission Committee medadmgujarat.ncode.in/NUR/Index.aspx
- For any Guidance about Registration or for further process mentioned in Registration slip (If Applicable) Candidate has to visit help Centre. List of Help Centre is mentioned above.
Qualification required for Admission
Gujarat GNM/ANM/B.Sc Merit List 2021 :
- The merit list for Nursing 2020 will be available online at www.medadamgujarat.org.
Documents to be submitted with the Registration Form :
- The candidate shall produce original documents for verification and attach the self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application form, namely
- Qualifying Examination/Standard 12th (HSC) Mark-sheet as the case may be
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. 10th) Mark sheet and passing certificate
- Caste Certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the authority empowered by the Government in that behalf: (for SC. ST and SEBC candidates)
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate of the family, as per the prevailing policy of the Government issued by the authority empowered by ‘the Government in this behalf (for SEBC candidates)
- Certificate of Disability, issued and duly signed by the medical board constituted or medical officer authorized for the purpose; (for Physically disabled candidates)
- The documentary evidence of NRI Status for candidate who desires to take admission on NRI seat.
- Form start date: 13/09/2021
- Last date: Until 27/09/2021
- Advertisement for online PIN purchase and registration
- Understanding how to buy pins online
- Information for Online Registration Part-1
- Information for online registration Part-2
- List of Help Centers for Online Registration and Document Verification
Last Date For Apply Online ; 27/09/2021
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
As per the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, by way of a notification had constituted “Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPPGMEC)” to regulate the admission of candidates to the Professional MD/MS/Diploma & MDS degree courses.
The mission assigned to this Committee is to carry out the counseling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate.
MaruGujaratPost.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.